YOU EAGERLY SEEK A CHANGE IN SOME AREA OF YOUR LIFE
But struggle to actually make that change LAST. Maybe because you’re feeling a bit lost and need some kind of direction. Maybe you’re trying to change the way you feel as its pulling you down or perhaps you’re trying to build or break a habit. It doesn’t really matter what it is you’re struggling with at the moment. What matters is that you want to DO something about it right NOW and that’s what brought you here.
You don’t want to settle for how things are.
Past (failed) attempts are however telling you can’t tackle this one just by yourself (JUST YET). You’ve started on your journey full of enthusiasm, but that energy soon wears off and that motivation and sense of urgency that once was there seems to have gone in the wind. You keep on running back to those same old, comfortable and safe routines. Your comfort zone.
But to grow you need to STRETCH.
Is a life coach something for me?
That depends what you’re need. Generally speaking, if you’re looking for a life coach you’re looking to grow. You’re hungry to resolve an ongoing issue. You want to tackle it so that things are going to be different in the future.
A life coach is there for you and is generally someone who:
- makes you feel able and confident enough to step outside your comfort zone, into your stretch zone
- you can trust in a safe environment where you can feel completely understood.
- listens to your story, with full attention but without judgement.
- helps you begin to see and become more self-aware of the fruits of your own potential and resources within you.
- challenges your fake limitations and negative self-beliefs that are holding you back.
- holds you accountable, maintains commitment, and regularly follows-up on your goals.
- can help you clarify your mission and purpose.
SO, WHO'S THIS "LIFE COACH"?
The Habit Coach has been set-up by Nick, a qualified life coach and an accredited NLP Practitioner. He also holds a Master degree in Consumer Studies, where he specialised in decision making and behavioural design. Nick has set-up the Habit Coach – a local life coaching business based in Pembrokeshire – because he thoroughly enjoys supporting people just like you in following through on the goals you have set yourself or habits you want to build or overcome.
What makes Nick stand out to most other life coaches out there; is his practical experience with helping other people to step out of their comfort zone and fulfilling their potential. He did so as an outdoor instructor, and continues to do so as a behavioural therapist where he applies behavioural interventions and motivational techniques with young adults.