YOU EAGERLY SEEK A CHANGE IN SOME AREA OF YOUR LIFE
But struggle to actually make that change LAST. Maybe because you’re feeling a bit lost at the moment and need some kind of direction. Maybe you’re trying to change the way you feel as if it’s pulling you away the person you want to be. It doesn’t really matter what it is you’re struggling with, what matters most is that you want to DO something about it right NOW. That’s what brought you here, isn’t it?
You don’t want to settle for how things are. Not anymore.
Past (failed) attempts are however making you believe you might not be able to tackle this challenge just by yourself (JUST YET). You might have tried before, full of enthusiasm, but your energy usually wears off. Your motivation doesn’t seem to last so you keep returning to those same old, comfortable and safe routines. Your comfort zone.
But in order to grow you need to commit to a change. So the question you need to ask yourself is, are you ready to make that step?
Is a life coach something for me?
If you think you're ready to make a change then yes, finding a coach that is a good fit to you would be the next step. Generally speaking, if you’re looking for a life coach you’re looking to grow. You’re hungry to resolve an ongoing issue. This could be lack of confidence, feeling overwhelmed with life, struggling with anxiety or generally taking the next step for your career and yourself. Bottom line is, you want to tackle your issue so that things are different and stay different in the future.
A life coach is there for you and is typically someone who:
- makes you feel able and confident enough to step outside your comfort zone, ready to grow and achieve the things you want to achieve
- you can trust in a safe environment where you can feel completely understood
- listens to your story, with full attention but without judgement
- helps you begin to see and become more self-aware of your amazing potential and resources within you (yes, it’s really there)
- holds you accountable and regularly follows-up on your goals. If you want to do something tomorrow you’re going to do it tomorrow.
- questions whether your motivation, your desire to do something, is true to yourself and therefore never runs out
- doesn’t fall for the lame excuses or stories you keep telling yourself which hold you back
SO, WHO'S THIS "LIFE COACH"?
The Habit Coach has been set-up by Nick, a qualified life coach and an accredited NLP Practitioner. Nick also holds a Master degree in Consumer Studies, where he specialised in decision making and behavioural design. Nick has set-up the Habit Coach – a local life coaching business based in Pembrokeshire – because he thoroughly enjoys supporting people just like you in following through on the goals you have set yourself or habits you want to build or overcome.
What makes Nick stand out to most other life coaches out there is his previous practical experience as an outdoor instructor, training advisor and behavioural therapist, helping individuals to step out of their comfort zone. He uses this experience, along with his training in coaching models like applied behavioural analysis (ABA) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) to assist clients becoming the person they want to be.